Sunday 3 July 2016

Two Weeks as a Doakian.



Two weeks as a Doakian.


It's been a long time and I am happy to say that I am officially a Former Josephite and a Doakian Now.

It's really great to say that I have been honored as a Doakian by the LDC family. The first day I stepped inside still baffles me. I was overwhelmed with joy by the warm welcome of my institution. And totally mesmerized by the orientation. The best part was  a eloquent speech by our Principal Dr. Mrs. A. Mercy Pushpalatha that was fascinating .



Within Two weeks I not only found that I was one of the Luckiest
but one of the blessed one too. As buds of life, me and my friends are really grateful and thankful to be a part of LDC's garden. That we don't just stop by blooming but will bear the fruits of richness.  


Facilities:

To start a blessed day we have a chapel service everyday. We have a well constructed GJ and JX auditoriums to stage the shows. Best hostels for students with wonderful hospitality. Not one but we have three cantines  which provides us with finger licking snacks to mouth watering meals. Well maintained playgrounds for our talented players. A splendid and a standard Library for our brainy people. We do have our heuristic education. And most of all our loving, caring and kind-hearted Faculties. All together  makes our wonderful campus.

Now I am satisfied and looking forward for my days as a Doakian with immense pleasure and will be continued...
I am sure that every Doakian in our campus are with a desire which will make you admire...




                        By
                                 Anthea. Isaac

                                 ( a Doakian)































2 comments: