Thursday 21 April 2016

My Girl...


My Girl Chokki...

 I am sure that you are shocked about the above tittle. Haha... Actually Chokki is a pet dog of mine. She was brought home on 3rd January 2012 then she was 40 days old. 
After our late Rusty we spent more than 2 years without a dog. After a long time we decided to buy one. When we went to the pet shop, I saw two cute little puppies. A brown one and a black one.
You might think that I took Chokki home with satisfaction but there is a twist I loved the black one which was 35 days old. Somehow my dad found the brown one was active and attractive. According to our calculation Chokki's birthday must be on 24 November 2011. Now she is 4 years old and still looks like a puppy to me.
  
I was the one who named her and I do feel it as a pride. I do have flashbacks and things of Chokki that I would like to share with you.
  
Chokki always love moving around people. She also feels jealous when I am attracted to other dogs. She gets ferocious at this point. She trusts everyone and welcomes them with a shake hand. My mom hates it when she does that. But I take it as a resemblance of myself. She loves to cuddle with me all the time, trying to sit on my lap but can't because of her size. Sometimes watching her stare at me makes me think of her abundance love towards me. I am sure that she will always love me. According to others I have a sister but if you ask me I have two sisters. She is also a friend, a baby, a companion and a girl of mine. Most of all she is a member of our family.

                                                           By
                                                         Anthea Isaac
                                                             (The admirer of Chokki)  

No comments:

Post a Comment